04 May 2016
PAINTBALL EXTRAVAGANZA INTERNATIONAL
The Paintball Extravaganza International's 14th Event will be held at the Hyatt Regency Dulles on February 21-22-23, 2017.
Paintball Events has traveled and talked to facilities in over 8 cities looking at options for the 2017 Paintball Extravaganza. Some of the items that are looked at are airport facilities, drive opportunities, facility space and costs factors. After looking over all the factors the best option for the event, the attendees and the exhibitors was to return to the Hyatt Regency Dulles.
The Hyatt Regency wanted paintball back in 2017! As a thank you to the paintball industry they will be providing a one hour FREE beer, wine and hot appetizer welcome party on Tuesday night of the event.
Stay at the Hyatt Regency during the event and receive the $19 breakfast buffet for $14.
* * * Check back for news updates as they are made available! * * *
Paintball Extravaganza International is recognized by the industry as the official industry wholesale tradeshow. It has become the largest wholesale tradeshow and dealer summit in the world.
Visit us on our Facebook page for event updates.
Why Should A Business Attend A Trade Show?
No matter how small your paintball store or field may be, the benefits of attending the industry trade show far outweigh any reason not to attend. Industry tradeshows have been developed in order to give business owners, buyers and managers the opportunity to meet existing suppliers, conduct business meetings, network with others in a common industry and investigate new products and suppliers.
Evaluate the cost of attending the tradeshow and the long term effect it may have on your business. Determine what the cost will be to your business but not staying on top of your industry and not keeping you and your staff trained on business practices and products. As in any industry, the time and cost spent at the show will be worthwhile.
Here are just 7 reasons to consider to attend Paintball Extravaganza International 2016:
- Stay up to date with the market. At tradeshows, you have the ability to gain knowledge and exposure to new trends, products and resources that are available for your business. Tradeshows are a great way to learn what’s popular and what’s fading. This will help keep your business innovative and up-to-date with the current market.
- Network. With hundreds of people in the same industry under one roof, tradeshows make it easy to build new relationships and meet people you will be doing business with face-to-face.
- Create relationships with suppliers. At tradeshows, you have the opportunity to build strategic alliances and even business partners. Having strong relationships with industry suppliers allows you to collaborate together on services to your customers.
- Keep up with your competitors. If your competitor is attending the show, you should be there too! You don’t want to miss out on sales opportunities and potential relationship building.
- Learn about the industry. Participate in educational seminars, technical training classes and networking events that only take place at tradeshows ad will expose you to new people, new business ideas and new ways of thinking for your business success. Become educated in your industry, so you can better support your customers by utilizing all the resources tradeshows offer.
- Save time. At the shows, you have the ability to get answers to your questions right away, whether it’s regarding product pricing, shipping information or order minimums, tradeshows allow for immediate communication and easy, accessible outlets of exposure.
- They are fun! Tradeshows can be a really be a great time. Nothing can give a business owner more energy than having a good time, while working to grow and improve your business.
Paintball Events Unlimited | 269-330-2282 |
815 Gilead Shores Drive
Bronson, MI 49028