28 January 2014|
Class & Seminar Descriptions
Review class & seminar descriptions and event schedules before going to the registration section. Owners and employees should coordinate classes and seminars before completing the registration process. Class sizes are limited. No refunds for registered classes or seminars.
A benefit to pre-registration is that you can avoid long lines by checking in during the early periods set aside for those who have taken the time to pre-register. Early check in for attendees that have pre-registered will be from 4:00-7:00 PM on Monday night and from 7:00-8:00 AM on Tuesday morning. Go to the website, pre-register and save some time at the show.
Paintball Events Unlimited does not support or endorse any product or information that may be presented in any seminar or class. Class or seminar presentation may vary from outline.
Note: After reviewing the descriptions below, proceed to the Registration Section of the website, to first register your business and to register your classes selections.
Please click on and review "Business Registration" below before registering your business, employees, or classes & seminars. Again, please click on and review "Business Registration" below for details.
After viewing the description for "Business Registration" and "Early Business Registration Free Incentive Classes", click on the go back arrow of your browser to return to this screen.
- Employee and Spouce Registrations ....must first register your business before registering employees or spouse. If logging in to add employees or spouse at a later time, be sure to login using the same login you used to register your business.
- Advanced Laser Tag Operations presented by Andy Rasico from ICOMBAT (formerly Predator Games)
- Bob Long G6R Tech Class presented by Bob Long of Bob Long Direct
- Bob Long Marq VIS/Vcom Tech Class presented by Bob Long of Bob Long Direct
- Bob Long Insight NG Tech Class presented by Bob Long of Bob Long Direct
- Creating New Field Revenue presented by Andy Rasico from ICOMBAT (formerly Predator Games)
- Dangerous Power Tech Class presented by Dangerous Power Engineering
- DYE DM14 & Reflex Tech Class presented by Billy Wing and Rocky Cagnoni of DYE Precision
- Empire Axe & Mini Tech Class presented by KEE Action Sports
- Empire BT Combat & Combat Slice Tech Class presented by KEE Action Sports
- Empire DFender Tech Class presented by KEE Action Sports
- Empire Resurrection Autococker Tech Class presented by KEE Action Sports
- Empire Vanquish Tech Class presented by KEE Action Sports
- Field Insurance Safety Program presented by Larry Cossio of CIA/Cossio Insurance
- Field Marketing - Building a Brand for Your Field presented by Paintball Promos
- GI Sportz Product Tech Class presented by GI Sportz
- GI Sportz Running a Paintball Field presented by Larry Dague of Gatsplat Paintball and Dave "Opie" Thomas of GI Sportz
- GOG Enmey Tech Class presented by Hans Semelsberger of GOG Paintball
- Haunted Paintball presented by Pekin Paintball
- Hosting a Tournament presented by Chuck Hendsch promoter of the Surf City USA Open
- J4 Torque Tech Class presented by J4 Paintball
- Leveraging Social Media to Build Your Business presented by Ron Goldblatt of Tippmann Sports
- Low Impact Paintball Seminar presented by KEE Action Sports
- LUXE Tech Class presented by Hans Semelsberger of GOG Paintball and Kieth Short of DXL Technologies
- Marketing Your Store or Field presented by Shawn Walker, owner of The Paintball Park
- Maxtact MK2 Tech Class presented by Maxtact
- MILSIG Tech Class presented by MILSIG
- Ninja Regulator System presented by Ninja Paintball a division of Pressure Specialist Inc. (PSI)
- Pev's Designing Your Park to Increase Your Profit presented by Mike "Pev" Peverill (on Friday)
- Pev's Growing Your Business Seminar presented by Mike "Pev" Peverill
- Pev's Industry Trends presented by Mike "Pev's" Peverill
- Pev's Parties Are BIG Business presented by Mike "Pev" Peverill
- Planet Eclipse Etha/Geo3.1 Dealer Training Class presented by Nicky T of Planet Eclipse - Class full!
- Planet Eclipse LV1/Etek4 Dealer Training Class presented by Nicky T of Planet Eclipse - Class full!
- Planet Eclipse Service Center Development Class presented by Nicky T of Planet Eclipse
- Tiberius Arms Dealer Certification presented by Tiberius Arms
- Tippmann Sports Certified Tech Center presented by Tippmann Sports
- Tippmann Sports Product Overview presented by Erich Garbers of Tippmann Sports
- Virtue VIO/Spire/Clock Master Class presented by Virtue Paintball