10 February 2017|
Class & Seminar Descriptions
Review class & seminar descriptions and event schedules before going to the registration section. Owners and employees should coordinate classes and seminars before completing the registration process. Class sizes are limited. No refunds for registered classes or seminars.
A benefit to pre-registration is that you can avoid long lines by checking in during the early periods set aside for those who have taken the time to pre-register. Early check in for attendees that have pre-registered will be from 4:00-7:00 PM on Monday night and from 7:00-8:00 AM on Tuesday morning. Go to the website, pre-register and save some time at the show.
Paintball Events Unlimited does not support or endorse any product or information that may be presented in any seminar or class. Class or seminar presentation may vary from outline.
- - - Check back for updates on Class/Seminar Descriptions as they are made available! - - -
Please click on and review Business Registration, Employee/Spouse Registration, & Earily Business Registration Free Class Incentives below, before registering your business, employees, or classes & seminars.
- Business Registration - to view example of the Business Registration page and registration options
- Employee and Spouse Registrations - to view example of Employee/Spouse Regestration page (Note - must first register your business before registering employees or spouse. If logging in to add employees or spouse at a later time, be sure to log-in using the same log-in you used to register your business).
- Early Business Registration Free Class Incentives - to view what Early Business Registration Free Incentive Classes being offered (Note - The free incentive classes end has ended ).
To view class & seminar descriptions, click on the class or seminar name. After viewing a class, click on the go back arrow of your browser to return to this screen.
- Airsoft Into Your Paintball Business presented by Cliff Einsburger from Elite Force/Umarex
- An Introduction to Social Media Marketing presented by Philip Hernandez of Gamtom Lighting & Controls
- Attract the Customers You Want & How to Keep Them presented by Bryan Clark of San Diego Paintball Park
- Capturing Hidden Insights; The Secrets Your Online Booking System Isn't Telling You presented by >Dan Mascola, Head of Product Marketing at ZOZI Advance
- Create New Revenue presented by Michael McKinley, owner of Pekin Paintball
- DLX - LUXE Tech Class presented by Hans Semelsberger of GOG Paintball and Daryl Trent of DXL Technologies
- DYE Precision M2 & e.VOKE Service Certification Class class hosted by Lead Gun Tech Rocky Cagnoni of DYE Precision
- Field One Paintball/Bob Long Technologies Certified Technician Class presented by Field One Paintball Staff
- Field One Paintball/Bob Long Technologies G6R Tech Class presented by Bob Long and Field One Staff
- Field One Paintball/Bob Long Technologies Pinnacle Tech Class presented by BField One Staff
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing presented by Conversion Pipeline
- GI Sportz Factory Tech Certification Course presented by GI Sportz
- GOG Enmey Tech Class presented by Hans Semelsberger of GOG Paintball
- Haunted Paintball presented by Michael McKinley, owner of Pekin Paintball
- How I Went From $5,000 to a $2,000,000 Park in a Few Years presented by German Garcia-Fresco PHD and owner of Xtreme Park Adventures
- How to Make Team Sponsorship's Work For You presented by Nick Truter and Chris Williams of Virtue
- Inception Designs Autococking and Pump Gun Tech Class presented by Simon Stevens or Inception Designs - SOLD OUT!
- Industrial Luncheon presented by Paintball Extravaganza International
- Introduction of Airsoft to Paintball presented by Charlie Suarez of G&G Armament
- Inventive Ways to Increase Revenue presented by Wayne Berry of TC Paintball
- Ninja Inspection & Filling Class presented by Ray Trimble of Ninja Paintball
- Ninja Regulator Class presented by Ray Trimble of Ninja Paintball
- Ninja Regulator Removal and Installation presented by Ray Trimble of Ninja Paintball
- Overview of First Strike Air Systems presented by Ben Larson, Scott Quarles and others from First Strike
- Overview of First Strike Markers presented by Ben Larson, Scott Quarles, Brian Sullivan and others from First Strike
- Pev's Birthday Parties are the Future for Paintball Parks presented by Mike "Pev" Peverill of Pev's Paintball and George Lewko of Paintball Paradise Prince Albert
- Pev's Designing Your Park to Increase Your Profit (on-site tour) presented by Mike "Pev" Peverill of Pev's Paintball (Note - This session is on Friday, February 24th)
- Pev's Group and Corporate Sales Strategies presented by Mike "Pev" Peverill of Pev's Paintball
- Pev's Growing Your Business with Little or no Expense presented by Mike "Pev" Peverill of Pev's Paintball
- Pev's Growing Your Revenue with Kids presented by Mike "Pev" Peverill of Pev's Paintball
- Pev's Using On-Site Marketing, Upgrades, and Add-on's to Increase Additional Sales presented by Mike "Pev" Peverill of Pev's Paintball
- Planet Eclipse ETHA2/GTEK/160R Dealer Training Class presented by Aaron Sheedy of Planet Eclipse
- Put Your Website to Work presented by Larry Dague owner of Gatsplat Paintball
- Quickbooks to Better Your Business presented by Thomas Ghee
- Science of Online Persuasion presented by German Garcia-Fresco, PHD and owner of Extreme Park Adventures
- Shocker RSX Tech Class presented by Hans Semelsberger of GOG Paintball
- The How to of a Birthday Party presented by George Lewko, owner of Paintball Paradise Prince Albert
- Tournament Paintball for Stores and Fields with San Diego Dynasty presented by Ryan Greenspan, Alex Fraige, & Yosh Rau from San Diego Dynasty
- Using Facebook to Atract & Engage Your Customers presented by Philip Hernandez of Gantom Lighting & Controls
- Virtue VIO Goggles Platform Class presented by Nick Truter and Chris Williams of Virtue
- Virtue Spire III Overview & Tech Class presented by Nick Truter and Chris Williams of Virtue
- Zombie Equals Money presented by Bobby Weeks
Updated 10 Feb 2017