08 February 2016Class Descriptions updated on 08 Feb 2016 |
Class & Seminar Descriptions
Review class & seminar descriptions and event schedules before going to the registration section. Owners and employees should coordinate classes and seminars before completing the registration process. Class sizes are limited. No refunds for registered classes or seminars.
A benefit to pre-registration is that you can avoid long lines by checking in during the early periods set aside for those who have taken the time to pre-register. Early check in for attendees that have pre-registered will be from 4:00-7:00 PM on Monday night and from 7:00-8:00 AM on Tuesday morning. Go to the website, pre-register and save some time at the show.
Paintball Events Unlimited does not support or endorse any product or information that may be presented in any seminar or class. Class or seminar presentation may vary from outline.
- - - Check back for updates on Class/Seminar Descriptions as they are made available! - - -
Please click on and review Business Registration, Employee/Spouse Registration, & Earily Business Registration Free Class Incentives below, before registering your business, employees, or classes & seminars.
- Business Registration - to view example of the Business Registration page and registration options
- Employee and Spouse Registrations - to view example of Employee/Spouse Regestration page (Note - must first register your business before registering employees or spouse. If logging in to add employees or spouse at a later time, be sure to log-in using the same log-in you used to register your business).
- Early Business Registration Free Class Incentives - to view what Early Business Registration Free Incentive Classes being offered (Note - The free incentive classes has ended).
To view class & seminar descriptions, click on the class or seminar name. After viewing a class, click on the go back arrow of your browser to return to this screen.
- DLX - LUXE Tech Class presented by Hans Semelsberger of GOG Paintball and Daryl Trent of DXL Technologies
- DYE Precision M2 Certification Class presented by M2 designer Billy Wing and Lead Gun Tech Rocky Cagnoni of DYE Precision
- Empire - Three Course Package presented by GI Sports
- Empire AXE Pro Advanced Tech Course presented by GI Sports
- Empire Broad Product Overview presented by GI Sports
- Empire Vanquish Advanced Tech Class presented by GI Sports
- Field Insurance Safety Training presented by Larry Cossio of CIA/Cossio Insurance
- Field Marketing - Building a Brand presented by Spiros Kodounis and Alex Reed of Paintball Promos
- Food & Beverage Possibilities for Your Business presented by Paul Artt, President of Quik n' Crispy Greaseless Fryers
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing presented by Conversion Pipeline
- GOG Enmey Tech Class presented by Hans Semelsberger of GOG Paintball
- Haunted Paintball presented by Pekin Paintball
- How to Monetize Facebook and Instagram presented Ron Goldblatt of Paintball Loyalty
- How to use Mobile Marketing to Build Sales presented by Ron Goldblatt of Paintball Loyalty
- Make Profit with Mag Fed presented by Dave Ciappio from RAP4
- Maxxloader Class presented by Maxxloader
- New Media Opportunity for Your Business Seminar presented by Phillippe Constant, CEO - Business Development at Xfield Paintball of France
- Ninja Inspection & Filling Class presented by Ray Trimble of Ninja Paintball
- Ninja Regulator Class presented by Ray Trimble of Ninja Paintball
- Ninja Regulator Removal and Installation presented by Ray Trimble of Ninja Paintball
- Optimize Your Paintball Profitability presented by Robert Z. Ponce of The National Speedball League
- Paintball Haunt presented by Bobby Weeks owner/operator of six different paintball fields
- Paintball Rescue Seminar presented by Chad Rotella, owner of Eastern Paintball League
- Pev's Birthday Parties are the Future for Paintball Parks presented by Mike "Pev" Peverill of Pev's Paintball and George Lewko of Paintball Paradise Prince Albert
- Pev's Designing Your Park to Increase Your Profit (on-site tour) presented by Mike "Pev" Peverill of Pev's Paintball (Note - This session is on Friday, February 26th)
- Pev's Group and Corporate Sales Strategies presented by Mike "Pev" Peverill of Pev's Paintball
- Pev's Growing Your Business with Little or no Expense presented by Mike "Pev" Peverill of Pev's Paintball
- Pev's Growing Your Revenue with Kids presented by Mike "Pev" Peverill of Pev's Paintball
- Pev's Using On-Site Marketing, Upgrades, and Add-on's to Increase Additional Sales presented by Mike "Pev" Peverill of Pev's Paintball
- Planet Eclipse CS1 Class Dealer Training Class presented by Robert Pozderka and Aaron Sheedy of Planet Eclipse UK
- Planet Eclipse GTek/Etek Class presented by Robert Pozderka and Aaron Sheedy of Planet Eclipse UK
- Point of Sale presented by Jeremy deValk of LilYPad POS
- Science of Online Persuasion presented by German Garcia-Fresco, PHD and owner of Extreme Park Adventures
- PST Overview of the T15 Marker and The New Regulator presented by Ben Larson, Brian Sullivan and others from Performance Sports Technologies
- Shocker RSX Tech Class presented by Hans Semelsberger of GOG Paintball
- Tippmann Sports Certified Tech Class presented by Erich Garbers of Tippmann Sports
- Tippmann Sports Product Overview presented by Erich Garbers of Tippmann Sports
- Valkin Airsoft Level 1 Class presented by Valken
- Valkin Airsoft Level 2 Class presented by Valken
- Valkin Blackhawk, Cobra & V-Max Class presented by Valken
- Valkin Proton & V-Max Class presented by Valken
- Virtue & MacDev Tech Class presented by Chris Williams & Nick Truter of Virtue and James Grundy of MacDev