12 February 2013|
Class & Seminar Descriptions
Review class & seminar descriptions and event schedules before going to the registration section. Owners and employees should coordinate classes and seminars before completing the registration process. Class sizes are limited. No refunds for registered classes or seminars.
A benefit to pre-registration is that you can avoid long lines by checking in during the early periods set aside for those who have taken the time to pre-register. Early check in for attendees that have pre-registered will be from 4:00-7:00 PM on Monday night and from 7:00-8:00 AM on Tuesday morning. Go to the website, pre-register and save some time at the show.
Paintball Events Unlimited does not support or endorse any product or information that may be presented in any seminar or class. Class or seminar presentation may vary from outline.
Please click on and review “Business Registration” below before registering your business, employees, or classes & seminars.
- Employee and Spouce Registrations ....must first register your business before registering employees or spouse. If logging in to add employees or spouse at a later time, be sure to login using the same login you used to register your business.
- Bob Long G6R Tech Class presented by Bob Long of Bob Long Direct
- Bob Long Marq Tech Class presented by Bob Long of Bob Long Direct
- DLX LUXE Tech Class presented by DLX
- DYE Dealer Session presented by Billy Wing and Rocky Cagnoni of DYE Precision
- Empire Paintball Tech Course presented by Jamie Ezell of KEE Action Sports (Added a 2nd Class!)
- Field Insurance Safety Training presented by Larry Cossio of CIA/Cossio Insurance
- Field Operations & Marketing Creating a Winning Combination presented by Serene Hope of Paintball Tickets (New class!)
- GOG Enmey Tech Class presented by GOG Paintaball
- Guerrilla Air Regulator System presented by Tiberius Arms
- Haunted Paintball presented by Pekin Paintball
- Hosting a Tournament by Chuck Hendsch and Mike Peverill of the NPPL
- How to Create a New Revenue Stream for Your Field presented by Andy Rasico of Predator Games
- How JT Splatmaster Can Change Your Business presented by Mike Lowry and John Robinson of KEE Action Sports
- Laser Tag Operations presented by Tippmann Sports
- Leasing Your Business presented by Thomas Ghee of Paintball Buying Group
- Leveraging Social Media to Build Your Business presented by Ron Goldblatt of Tippmann Sports
- MacDev Clone GT Tech I Certification presented by MacDev
- MacDev Drone DX Tech I Certification presented by MacDev
- Marketing Your Store or Field present by John Amodea, President of PaintballX3 Magazine
- Ninja Regulator System presented by Ninja Paintball is a division of Pressure Specialist Inc.
- Pev's Paintball Field Operations presented by Mike "Pev" Peverill
- Pev's Paintball Business & Marketing presented by Mike "Pev" Peverill
- Pev's Party's & Outings presented by Mike "Pev" Peverill
- Planet Eclipse Etek/Ego Class presented by Nicky T of Planet Eclipse
- Planet Eclipse Etha/Geo Class presented by Gerry Bates of Planet Eclipse
- RAP 468 Tech Class presented by RAP4
- RAP4 BOX MAG Tech Class presented by RAP4
- Secrets to Marketing & Field Operations presented by Giovanni D'Egidio, Dennis Bukowski and Bear D'Egidio of Giant Sportz
- Social Media Work Shop presented by Grayson Goff & Ryan Brand of San Antonio X-Factor and GetMeFriends.com
- Spyder MR Series Mil-Sim Tech Class presented by The Kingman Group
- Tiberius Arms Dealer Certification Class presented by Eric Bratten of Tiberius Arms
- Tippmann Sports Certified Tech Center presented by Erich Garbers of Tippmann Sports
- Tippmann Sports Certified Tech Center for International Stores & Fields presented by Erich Garbers of Tippmann Sports (New Class!)
- Tippmann Sports Products Overview presented by Erich Garbers of Tippmann Sports
- Vanguard Deman Tech Class presented by Vanguard Paintball USA
- Virtue Clock Chronograph Tech Class presented by Virtue Paintball
- Virtue Spire Tech Class presented by Virtue Paintball