30 November 2016|
Paintball Extravaganza International 2017 Media Guidelines
Paintball Extravaganza International 2017 is open only to working journalists who are with an accredited media outlet. Paintball Extravaganza is a trade-only event and is not open to the public.
Qualifications of all media outlets will be determined by Paintball Extravaganza.
Web sites, online magazines, and podcasts must be previously established and updated regularly with original and current interactive entertainment industry news.
Media passes will be issued based on, but not limited to the following criteria:
- Request must be accompanied by documentation outlining type and content of media.
- A copy of a license or corporate/LLC papers in the name of the media business.
- Request must be accompanied with legal name of business, name of business contact, email address, website address and phone number.
- Request must include viewing/reader numbers and method of documenting numbers. (Provide Alexa rating if applicable)
- Sale or promotion of any product other than services provided by media prohibited from booth space.
- Approval of media passes will be at the sole discretion of Paintball Events Unlimited.
- Media Fee including 1st staff member - $150.00
- 2nd staff member - $50
- Maximum of 2 staff members per approved media outlet
PLEASE REVIEW REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR SECURING MEDIA ACCESS TO PAINTBALL EXTRAVAGANZA. INFORMATION MUST BE SUBMITTED AND APPROVED PRIOR TO REGISTERING STAFF FOR THE EVENT. ONCE APPROVAL HAS BEEN VERIFIED, RETURN TO THE REGISTRATION AREA AND COMPLETE REGISTRATION OF MEDIA AND STAFF MEMBERS. DO NOT COMPLETE REGISTRATION UNTIL SUBMISSION APPROVAL HAS BEEN RECIEVED.