23 December 2013|
Media Guidelines for Admission to Paintball Extravaganza International
Paintball Extravaganza International 2014 is open only to working journalists who are with an accredited media outlet. Paintball Extravaganza is a trade-only event and is not open to the public.
Qualifications of all media outlets will be determined by Paintball Extravaganza.
Web sites, online magazines, and podcasts must be previously established and updated regularly with original and current interactive entertainment industry news.
Media passes will be issued based on, but not limited to the following criteria:
- Request must be accompanied by documentation outlining type and content of media.
- Request must be accompanied with legal name of business, name of business contact, e mail address, website address and phone number.
- Request must include viewing/reader numbers and method of documenting numbers. (Provide Alexa rating if applicable)
- Sale or promotion of any product other than services provided by media prohibited from event.
- Provide a copy of a license or corporate/LLC papers in the name of the media business.
- Approval of media passes will be at the sole discretion of Paintball Events Unlimited.